Q1. What does "semantics" mean in the context of web development?
- To use CSS for layout instead of tables
- To validate your page according to a given W3C specification
- To use the most appropriate HTML tags for your content
Q2. Which was the next CSS specification released after CSS2?
Q3. In context of content, presentation, and behaviour. What language is appropriate for the behaviour?
Q4. If you want to mark that a certain word is short for something longer, which HTML tag should you use?
Q5. Which of the following is NOT possible to do with W3C's CSS2?
- Change the color of the scrollbar
- Make a div fill the whole height of the page
- Change the distance between lines of text in a paragraph
Q6. One of the following is a valid doctype, which one?
- HTML 4.01 Quirks mode
- HTML 4 Standards mode
- HTML 4.01 Strict
Q7. W3C's validator (with XHTML 1.0 Transitional doctype) would let through one of the following lines. Which one?
<adress>Sesame street 34Germany</adress>
Q8. The much awaited CSS3 specification includes the following feature:
- An easy way to add shadows to your text
- A way to open windows in new tabs
- Possibility to animate (move) text and images
Q9. Which of the following is valid CSS2?
Q10. Which of the following is NOT valid CSS2?
* html #container
Are you uncertain about any of the questions? Just post a comment and I'll answer. (You can also use the comments just to show off or points out errors of course :).